This one definitely divides opinion. Many don’t like it because of the lack of foam created when brushing, others dislike it because it’s not as minty are most toothpastes. It is also very expensive so I can see why it is not universally popular.
On the plus side it is clinically proven to prevent bad breath and whiten teeth quickly. For those among you who are frequent visitors to this site you may already know I don’t trust the phrase “clinically proven” but this product was created by a Professor of Dentistry for dental professionals and is used and recommended by them.
Although personally I am not overly convinced by any of this, if you are on the look-out for a low abrasion toothpaste this should probably be on your short list.
- Clinically proven to whiten teeth within 14 days
- The anti-bacterial actions kills bacteria that can cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque
- Clinically proven to prevent bad breath by eliminating odour-causing compounds
- 100% free from: alcohol, harsh abrasives and colourings
- Clean mint taste.
- Active Ingredients: iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology powered by the CloSys II® brand of Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide and Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm F)
- Hydrated Silica
- Cellulose Gum
- Trisodium Phosphate
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Chlorite
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- CI 77891
- 1 x 75ml UltraDEX Toothpaste